Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Uncertainty Principle

Here is a new name for my blog, "The Uncertainty Principle."

I'm not sure that I'll stick with this name but I'll keep it for now, if only because I am uncertain as to whether or not to keep it, and the very title itself seems to reflect that.

Those of you who know me will know that although I can get a bit passionate when it comes to debating my ideas, I will still admit when I'm uncertain or unknowledgeable (or even wrong!) about something. I think that my new title reflects this also, as does one of my favorite quotes from Samuel L. Clemens (aka Mark Twain), which I will share with all of you;

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said, 'I don't know.'"

So now that I have decided on a title (for now), I will work on getting some real content up and online. I have a few ideas, so I will try to get them out of my head and onto the web sometime soon.

No comments: