Thursday, June 21, 2007

This Blog Needs a Better Name

I need a name for my new blog, something catchy and smart-sounding. Something that carries the connotation I mean to convey within my content.

Actually, I like the sound of "Josh's Blog," and I think it would make a nice title if this were intended as a journal or a diary, but the point of this blog is to write about the same sorts of things I wrote about in my previous blog, except to write them better. For those who aren't 'in the know,' my previous blog was mostly dedicated to my skeptical worldview. I dealt with creationism, religion, and conspiracy theories mostly, so I would like to pick a name which reflects that sort of thing...It also has to sound cool.

I'll probably wait until the right name comes to me rather than trying to force inspiration, but if there is anyone out there with a suggestion, I welcome your input.

No comments: