Monday, December 17, 2007

YouTube Daze

It is refreshing to be able to talk about something different on YouTube every now and then. Sometimes, after watching something immature or listening to a couple of trolls have it out, I contemplate leaving. But sometimes the chance to talk about something meaningful comes along, and it makes me want to stay again.

Today I had a chance to talk about Lucid Dreaming, which is something that I've been doing since I was 14 but don't really talk about much. My vlogging adventures today got me thinking that, perhaps, it would be worth talking about a bit more often:



Lucid dreaming is something which I tend to find lumped together with all sorts of new age woo-hoo. Why? I don't really know...but that's a reason I should talk about it more isn't it? After all, I don't need to believe in woo-hoo to enjoy the fascination of consciousness during sleep. With that in mind, I shall devote a little space on my YouTube channel to this interesting and exciting state of consciousness.

No comments: